Thursday 17 July 2014

Date night face #1

Once a week me and my husband try to get out for a date night. While it is lovely to get some quality time together, I also really appreciate the opportunity to play and doing something a little exciting with my makeup.
On this occasion, I used my normal combination of Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream and concealer, and Nars Creamy Radiance Concealer for a base (look out for a full post of these coming soon). Both give me a close to flawless look and a dewy finish, and most importantly stay put in the humid weather. To add a bit of color and light contour, I use Pur Minerals, Mineral Glow and Benefit's Coralista for blush. Mineral Glow is my favourite bronzer at the moment, in the pan there seems to be a bit of shimmer but this doesn't translate on the skin, and overall it just adds some warmth.

On the eyes, I stuck to my usual routine of a lighter color on the lid, with a matte brown in the crease to add definition, using Sleeks Ultra Mattes Dark palette. I did add some colour and excitement with Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof eyeliner in the shade Blue Remix. I also added a bit of a flick with my favourite liquid liner (again, review coming soon), DHC Liquid Eyeliner EX and finished off with Pur Minerals, Big Blink mascara. I have been meaning to review this for a while, but never really made up my mind about it, some days I loved it and others I felt like it did nothing, and since I have finished it. Go figure. As usual Beautiful Brows is my brow product of choice.

Finally, on my lips I went nude using Molton Brown's nude lipliner and Relvon's Matte Colour Balm in the shade Complex. This is new to my collection and on its own is a little too light for my skintone (I end up with that corpse look) but paired with a darker lip liner I think it works. 
Share:

2 comments

  1. We need to catch up soon lady - I've got so many questions about where you live and what you're doing gah!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig