Monday 16 July 2012

Bioderma micelle solution review

Fellow beauty fanatics will know that feeling of excitement that comes when finding a raved about product — especially when that product is so difficult to get hold of.

Bioderma is one of those raved about products so I was very happy to find it in every pharmacy all over Dubai. In the blogging world, it seems to be considered the holy grail of cleansers, particularly for removing eye makeup quickly and without causing irritation.

So what did I think?
It’s alright.

I was expecting a “wow” and sadly it didn’t give me that. That doesn’t mean I don’t like it, I do and I can certainly understand where all the hype comes from — but it just didn’t impress me enough.

It is non-drying, has no offensive smell and is extremely gentle on the eyes. It is very good at removing eye makeup with one quick sweep, as for the rest of the face, I still ended up using a regular cleanser to remove a lot of residual makeup.

Considering it is so difficult to get hold of and is on the pricey side for a cleanser, I have to admit I am a little relieved that it is something I can live without.

So now I want to know, what product hasn’t lived up to the hype for you?

Share:

5 comments

  1. It seems everyone and their cat adores this product but I can't help but feel it may be a little overhyped. If it were readily available here I'm sure I'd be trying it too but... I can't be bothered tracking it down? Thanks for the review. It does seem a little underwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this and I really like it. But I think it's because I always tend to double cleanse at night if I've worn makeup that day. So it's perfect for getting rid of mascara and eyeliner that isn't removed after my first cleanse.

    Lola ..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like if you have super sensitive skin, you might love this, but for everyone else I’m not so sure. Let me know if you do try it though x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bought this last week & I'm not blown away, I use so much product to remove even just my eye makeup! Will use what iv got but probably won't repurchase x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard such mixed reviews on this stuff, I really wanted to try it at the start but now I'm not so sure xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig