Saturday 17 September 2011

Rimmel Nude Delight

I have searched a long time for the perfect nude lip colour. Shade have either been more of a pink or made me look dead they are so pale (ELF natural nymph!).

The shade nude delight by Rimmel has been one I have had my eye on for a long time. I had such a fear that it was going to end up another waste of money that I kept picking it up and putting it back again, but I finally took the plunge when Rimmel were offering a free black liquid eyeliner with any purchase (I don’t need one, I’m just a sucker for a deal).


It turns out it is the perfect nude! I was so glad when I finally tried it, this I know will become my favourite lipstick and it definitely my ‘my lips but better’ shade.



It’s not a very hydrating lipstick especially considering it is labelled as the moisture renew range, but I can forgive that considering how much I love the colour. It isn’t very long lasting either, but again, forgivable.

I think it was around £6.49, so a standard price for a drug store lipstick, but I think I would always hold out for some sort of offer rather than pay the full price!

Share:

9 comments

  1. Going to have to have a look at this next time I'm shopping, looks like the kind of nude I'd go for. I hate pale nudes, they make me look dead too! xx

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know if you do like this or not Elissa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need a new nude lipstick, it looks fab :)

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh love your nails in the top pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @MissVanity, thank you! you should def check this one out.

    @OPI addict, thats OPI silver shatter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a nice nude, specially because it is not super pale and dead looking. I like this range of lipsticks as well, so it might be worth checking out~

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Nancy, you should and please let me know what you think of it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nude Delight was my go to nude for weeks! Only just put it down!xx

    werewolfcubes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw this shade the other day when I was shopping and almost picked it up. I resisted because I have SO many nudes, so hopefully they will keep making it while I use up my other ones! I agree from your swatches above that it looks perfect! I now am not certain that I will be able to resist it... I love love love the Rimmel lipsticks! If you haven't tried it already, my favorite peachy/coral shade is from their moisture renew line also called Coral Shimmer! I love to wear it in the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig