Monday 19 September 2011

Quick Review - Bed Head

TIJI Bed Head Foxy Curls shampoo and conditioner is another hair care range which excludes all the bad detergents and irritants contained in regular haircare products. Of the sulphate free, SLS free, not full of bad stuff hair care ranges I have tried this has been my favourite so far.


The shampoo has a very sweet and fruity scent which I love. Best of all it lathers up the most of all the natural products I have used which means it spreads well though the hair and makes me feel like I have had a really good clean. The conditioner doesn’t have as strong a scent but moisturises the hair well.

The product claims that (being for curly hair) it will reduce frizz and increase shine. In the time I have been using this I can’t say I have actually noticed these effects.

I managed to pick these up for £6.99 each in TK Maxx, which I know is quite sporadic with stock supply, so do not know how easy it would be to find these again.

Although this is the best of the hair products I have tried recently, part of me is not loving using the sulphate/SLS free products because although I know they are better for me in terms of toxin exposure, I don’t like how my hair feels and more importantly looks greasier so soon after washing.

Share:

4 comments

  1. great review, i love the packaging of the product lol so darn pretty!

    i found your blog via nickki's beauty blog hop
    and i love it so am now following :) . check out my blog :)
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, really happy you found my blog and liked it :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these products. My hair is naturally curly, but I rarely wear it natural because I find it so difficult to maintain, and never found a product that suits it.

    I picked up a bumper pack of these in a shampoo, conditioner, serum, mousse and spray set from the Clothes Show and love it!

    I have tried to use it in small amounts and the serum can be quite greasy so I use it sparingly, but the spray - can't remember what it is called - is one curly hair product I absolutely love!

    http://missstylicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Safira, you should try the Samy products from Superdrug and see if that suits you I did a review last month I think. Interested to try out the bed head spray now you have suggested it though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig