Tuesday 20 November 2012

Rimmel Kate Moss matte collection shade 107

I do love the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, and even though I never planned to be lured in by the matte selection one shade drew me in……..107.
The lipstick is a beautiful deep, almost plum, red. Now this is very, very adventurous for me. Generally I don’t feel that red lipsticks suit me, and a matte finish is a usually a no-go. However, I love this.
The lipstick is creamy to apply and not as drying as you might expect. It is not quite matte but has a slight sheen. I wore this to a wedding and Sunday lunch, and it lasted through dinner and beyond, only fading slightly. After a few hours my lips did feel a little dry but not uncomfortable. However, at this point it is as if the lipstick has set and you end up with a stain, which is what makes the colour last as long as it does.
I generally apply this with a brush to get the right definition around the lip line and because I am terrible at ending up with lipstick on the rim of my mouth and the colour bleeding.

I think this shade is suitable for a wide range of skin tones, it is very complimentary on olive skin and I can imagine that pale and darker skins would be able to pull off a great dark lip look.

At £5.49 this is very reasonable but as always I would recommend buying when there is an offer happening and because it is Rimmel it can be found in all the usual places.

Share:

3 comments

  1. Lovee this colour on you! so nice. I will def have to check out there matte lipsticks
    www.missashiibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think they would look lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this shade and love it too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig