Tuesday 30 June 2015

Riemann P20 Once A Day Protection


I do care about my skin, I really do, and I want to protect it from the sun, but, I hate applying sunscreen. I'm not sure why because I am happy to take care of the skin on my face, but I just don't have the same urgency with the rest of my body. Let me know if you can relate.

So once-a-day solutions should be ideal for those lazy like me. Reimann offers a few strengths of SPF I have the SPF20 and SPF30.  The SPF 20 is a thicker pour solution, and SPF30 is spray. I'm not sure why there is a difference, but I prefer the pour application for making sure I apply plenty. That said, this may have changed by now, because I have using my back-up supplies from February last year! 

I'll start with the good, I like the gel/liquid like application since this makes it is easy to spread, and it doesn't start streaking or going white when you sweat or go in the pool. It also doesn't apply badly when the skin is wet.

On the cons side, it doesn't smell good, it is alcohol based from what I can tell, and despite that it takes a while to soak into the skin.

If you are on a holiday where you are walking around all day, then this is ideal. Or if you are just the sort of person who forgets to reapply. That said, I have burnt using this when swimming. It is extremely hot here (40+) and swimming all day just increases the risk of burning. I really needed to reapply frequently, and I probably should use factor 50. So that's just a cautionary note if you are hoping to rely on this totally, you shouldn't, especially if you are in visiting somewhere extremely hot.

You can buy Riemann P20 Once A Day Protection from Look Fantastic, here, starting from £9.70.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig