Sunday 21 June 2015

Links I love #2

 I really set myself up for failure when I start new features, let's pretend I didn't miss a week, ok?

Here are some links I have loved in the last (few) weeks.

1. Raising a Traveling Tribe: The Downside of The Wind in Your Hair
As an expat I can completely relate to the sentiments in this post. Often I feel like I am missing out on huge aspects of my families lives and it makes me sad.

2. What Next?
This a post from a college friend of mine, we did our journalism course together. Being someone who hasn’t quite figured it out career wise, I know where she is coming from. I think her ideas for the future are fantastic and I really hope she gets to write more. If you leave a comment (you should) let her know I sent you; her blog is fantastic.

3. Things I’ve Learnt Living With A Boyfriend
Clearly I’ve had a very reflective week based on my reading! Having only started living together with my husband after marriage, the lessons are the same.

4. 4 Things Tidy People Do Every Day (Besides Make the Bed)
I don’t know how he does it but my husband can make the whole house a mess just sitting in the same spot all day. Any tips I can find to keep our home presentable are much appreciated.

5. Bringing On Labour: Why the Sudden Rush?
Maybe I am in a pre-nesting phase, but I have loved reading Ruth’s (A Model Recommends) blog on pregnancy. She is such a fantastic writer and this post in particular had me giggling.

6. Clarins Everlasting Foundation+
Back to some beauty, this post by Beauty Geek really had me wanting to test Clarins foundation. The hunt for something long-lasting continues and this sounds just right.

Please share with me any must-reads and I’ll do my best to make sure I don’t fall behind again next week!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig