Wednesday 2 October 2013

Benefit Christmas, all wrapped up in love!

I don't like to say the C-word so early in the year but needs must and I hope when you read this post you'll start to get excited about the season.

Benefit Cosmetics have launched what I think, and I know they think, are their best Christmas sets yet. Perfect for newbies and addicts alike there is a great range of products at a budget to suit everyone.
I had the pleasure of attending the launch of their Christmas sets in their new store in Carnaby Street, London. The store is amazing and is the flagship branch for their new blow-dry bar, it also offers waxing, tanning and shellac manicures. Added to that the salon and treatment area is tucked away from the rest of the store and there is access to a champagne bar and nibbles while you pamper.
I was lucky enough to be sent home with two of the 14 sets available this year, Primed for Lovin’ and Crescent Row.

Two of the gift sets this year are housed in storage tins that are also stackable. Primed for Lovin’ is the larger of the two tins and contains three full sized products, They're Real, High Beam and Porefessional as well as a mini ultra plush lip gloss in the shade Sugarbomb. The tin costs £44.50 and is great value considering that most of the items retail for around £23.
The Crescent Row Set contains four miniture fragrances, one of which is the newest addition to the collection, Noella. At £29.50, the price of one full size perfume, the set is great value for money.

Another set that caught my eye was Little Love Potions, which contains a selection of mini  bestsellers, ideal as an introduction to the brand or for anyone who likes to have minitures to keep in their handbag.
The set includes Porefessional,  It's Potent, High Beam, Posietint, Stay Don’t Stray, Watt’s Up, Bad Gal Lash, That Gal and Hoola lip gloss. This set retails at £29.50 and I’m sure I’ll be heading out to add this to my collection soon.

All the sets are available now and are limited edition. The most limited being the very exciting Countdown to Love Advent Calendar. There was a giant calendar displayed at the event, which I think every blogger stared at for a while thinking ‘I wish’.
Featuring 24 miniature Benefit goodies, the calendar will be available to buy on 2 November, no doubt only for that day, from Debenhams stores and select Benefit Boutiques. The Benefit ladies stressed that they were extremely limited edition and that some stores would only have 10 so I suggest if you want one to get that date in your diary for a trip to a store.

Finally if that wasn’t enough Benefit have two new products to showcase too, but for now I will leave you with an image to whet your appetite and I will be back with a full review soon.
Check out the website, here, and let me know, what is on your Benefit lust list?
Share:

8 comments

  1. Wow it looks amazing!

    Www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea how to find out which Debenhams and boutiques will have the calendar? I'm soooo keen to try and track one down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe all Debenhams will but I will find out for sure and which boutiques too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of the gifts this year. I'm very tempted by the advent calendar too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just heard back from Benefit on Twitter, all the calendar info will be released on the 11 October, I’ll forward you the information when it’s out! :-) I hope you get one! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The more I look at it the more I want it too! Thanks for your comment Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know right, it is going to take a lot of will power not to buy one or two for myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These Xmas gifts look so fab! I adore Benefits attention to detail with their packaging. Its always spot on.

    I'm also very tempted by the Advent Calendar

    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig