Thursday 10 October 2013

Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy

I spied Grace from All That Slap wearing this lip colour and I knew I had to have it. I’ve wanted an everyday shade that isn’t a nude for a while and this seemed like the perfect choice, plus at £2.99 there was nothing to lose trying it.
Collection’s Cream Puffs are described as a moisturising, velvety soft, matte finish lip cream. There are four shades in total and Cotton Candy is the pink of the selection. A medium toned colour, it is a pink I think would suit light and medium skin tones. 

As the cream dries it sets to a matte finish. The wear time is pretty good, about 3 hours, but since it smells so sweet I have no problem with reapplying it frequently.

There is one negative though, my lips are always borderline dry and at first the cream feels very moisturising, but as it "sets" and as time goes on it starts to feel a dry and can highlight dryness.
Other than that this cream puff is a winner for me and I hope that Collection expands the shade selection. 

Collection can be found in Boots stores and can also be ordered from Boots online, here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig