Tuesday 18 August 2015

Benefit Dream Screen

Benefit Dream Screen

Another SPF review today and this time an offering from Benefit. As you’ve probably guessed by now, I’m keen at the moment on finding good daily SPF’s especially a facial one that works under makeup. Alpha-H’s offering is very good, but this wouldn’t be a very interesting beauty blog if I wasn’t the curious type when it came to trying new products.

Benefit claim that their Dream Screen, is ultra lightweight and that ‘you can’t feel it, you can’t see it, but it’s got you covered.’ And I would agree. It’s an oil sunscreen, which you immediately think won’t absorb into the skin and won’t work well as a makeup base. But, it does. That said, it doesn’t absorb quickly, you need to give it a few minutes, and the finish isn’t matte like Benefit claims.

It is meant to be an SPF of 45+, great for extreme temperatures, but it isn't waterproof so it's not one I would suggest for a poolside/beach holiday.

Dream Screen costs £25 and can be purchased online or from Benefit stores/counters.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig