Sunday 5 February 2012

Barry M croc effect

Just a quick nail post to show what I have been wearing the last few days on my nails. I decided to go back to the croc effect combining it this time with Barry M’s mushroom underneath.


I have spoken about the application of this previously so there isn’t really too much to add in this post, other than I really like the look when using muted colours underneath.

Next time I sport this look I intend to opt for a neon/bright shade…. any recommendations?

Share:

5 comments

  1. This is gorgeous - it reminds me of the Flintstones for some reason! I also have Barry M Mushroom - haven't used it yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so unique. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks amazing!! I'd say the obvious (bright green) but I think a bright purple would look good too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this look and idea! I don't have a crackle polish myself but I think this is a great idea to give it a croc effect! LOVE! Thanks for sharing this! <3 Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. i actually like this i was on the bench but your right muted colours work well :D

    www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig