Tuesday 21 February 2012

Quick review: Eye bright by Benefit

This is one of those products that does exactly what it says on the box. Eye bright by Benefit is designed to make you look awake by adding brightness to the eye — I can’t think of any other way to describe it!

It is a nice pale pink coloured eye pencil, which you can use in that waterline to brighten up the eye are and make you look awake or in the corners of the eyes (useful to highlight the inner corner too!).

I have heard of and tried out the tip of using white eyeliner before to brighten up the eyes, but I really didn’t like the look it gave, and the pink tone of this lends itself much better for this.


The pencil is creamy and applies to the waterline easily and surprisingly it lasts as well as you would expect from any eyeliner. I prefer to apply with a light touch to get the best look.You can also use it as a highlight underneath the brow bone or in the inner corner of the eye.

This normally retails at £14 but I used my Debenhams beauty club points to get this for cheaper. I think at £14 it is expensive for what it is. For those of you who received the dusty pink Eyeko eyeliner in the January Glossybox, I think that this can be used in the same way and is a cheaper alternative. I also think that the slightly darker shade will work well to give a brightening effect without looking obvious.

Share:

5 comments

  1. Oh I like the look of this, I don't like white eyeliner either. I think it looks kind of weird on me, but this colour would suit much better xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle Clements24 January 2013 at 00:37

    I got the powder pink eyeko liner in the GlossyBox and that does work really nice in the waterline to make the eyes look more awake. Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and I love it! Best waterline eyeliner :) and it also works as a great base for eyeshadows to make the colour pop!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful eyeshadow.
    http://tinyurl.com/75w5vgs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig