Saturday 18 February 2012

7 deadly sins of beauty TAG!

I love a good tag post, so when I spied this on Eyelining Obsessions blog I had to post my responses.

TAG QUESTIONS

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive are a whole bunch of products I brought in ELFs 50% off sale, making the standard range 75p each! I picked up lots of lashes, a few lipglosses, brushes and a facial whip. At regular price my cheapest item is a MUA blusher at £1!

As for the most expensive, either my NAKED palette or Book of Shadows III, I can’t remember which cost more, but they were about £35.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Eyelashes! I haven’t had the patience to learn how to apply them properly but I love how they look.


After seeing them on YouTube I really wanted to try the EOS lip balms, when I went to the states I couldn’t find them anywhere and sent my parents on the mission when they visit and ended up with two… that was two years after my original trip!

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My Benefit coralista blush, it smells amazing!

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Eyelashes, again! I always try for a night out and after one attempt give up and do without. On a daily basis I skip using an eyeshadow base a lot of the time out of laziness and later regret it when I notice my eyeshadows have creased!

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
This is difficult, I don’t usually go a day without sorting out base, whether that is a BB cream or mineral foundation, but I always feel best when wearing eyeliner.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I agree with Eyelining Obbessions on this one, not sure how this links to makeup — but a strong jawline, nice smile and a good heart.

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
This is a tough one, there are loads! Anything on my wish list would be nice but I think a set of Sigma brushes would be amazing, only because I have heard so many good things about them and they are not easy to get hold of.

I tag you all! Just leave a link below

Share:

4 comments

  1. I was looking for the questions for this tag and came across your blog; and I love it :) Keep up the good work.
    I would love it if you checked out mine: http://allthesimplethings563.blogspot.co.uk/
    New follower! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A327lR0b7d4

    ReplyDelete
  3. #thanks for the mention hun :-) Love your answers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fashion It List (Jackie)24 January 2013 at 00:40

    love this tag! i made my own similar one called 7 deadly sins of fashion tag and i mentioned you in it! would love for you to check it out at http://thefashionitlist.blogspot.com/2012/06/seven-deadly-sins-of-fashion-tag.html
    and i am following you now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig