Thursday 19 January 2012

Beauty products to try in 2012

I decided to do a completely indulgent post filled with my beauty wish list products for 2012. A lot of these things I have lusted over for a while, so I thought I would put them all on page and as the year goes on, who knows, maybe I will treat myself...














Bobby Brown shimmer brick
I have wanted a shimmer brick for about 6 years, the first time I tried it was in my first year at university and have wanted it ever since. The price is what has put me off this time and even though I have tried similar looking products nothing has quite made me forget about this.

Bella Pierre skincare 
I visit the Bella Pierre counter a lot and I always get shown the skincare collection. The toner, exfoliator and primer/moisturiser appeal to me the most and this in a set along with the cleanser costs over £120. I wish they had sample/smaller sizes since I’m sure that would encourage more people to try.

Naked 2
If there was ever a product about want and not need, it is the Naked2. I have the original palette and I use it almost daily so I am sure I would also love this too. 

Paula’s Choice skin perfecting 2% BHA lotion
I have read a few reviews on this now and it is meant to be wonderful for clearing blackheads. The thing that has stopped me ordering is postage costs… I have a serious aversion to them, but there is no other way to get hold of this!

Macadamia nut hair care
I have also read a number of reviews on these, which claim that this is better than argan oil so I would be keen to at least try the oil. I have been told that the shampoo and conditioner are great for curly/thick hair too.

Seche Vite topcoat
This sounds like it would be perfect for me to keep my nails looking chip free all week. I have read lots of rave reviews on this.

Bioderma H2O
Another rave review product, I would love to see if this holds up to all the claims. 


I’m actually think this list is pretty short. I am still on the hunt for the perfect concealer, but don’t have a particular product in mind.

Do let me know if you have tried any of the above, and if you think they are really worth lusting over. 


Share:

7 comments

  1. oo that’s not good to hear, I think hair shampoo in particular is such a hard product to find the right one.

    Thank you so much for the blog award by the way! Very kind of you… will aim to get my post up asap! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try everything that you mentioned in this list aswell... I already own the Naked Palette 2 it's amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol u totatly summed up the naked pallette right i sooooo dont need it as it does the job , but i ssure as hell want it ! lol

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a not so great experience with the Macadamia Nut products. The shampoo built up in my hair and I would say both conditioners are average. I didn't notice any positive differences in my hair. If you get them I hope you have a better experience.

    I agree about the Naked 2! Don't need it but totally lusting!

    I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! http://beautybyarielle.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list. Especially liking the Macadamia nut hair oil. Don't know why but naked2 just didn't cast a spell on me like naked did. As you rightly said, want not need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try the BB shimmer brick and bioderma H2O :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are social shopping sites, a simple objective to get the right information quickly is luboh.com it allows people to ask and tell their selected friends and also tell the world anonymously. Useful for people anywhere in the world to find how much products and services cost and where they can get them from. It also has price comparisons within a geolocation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig