Sunday 22 January 2012

Nails of the week: Blue magnetism

Just a quick post to show you my nails this week. I picked up the blue magnetism nail polish from Fashionista before Christmas and have only just got round to trying it out.

I have a previous post on how to apply the magnetic polish so this is just a swatch post.


I really like the shade of blue, it is a nice denim shade and I have worn it to work without feeling like it is too flashy. I have noticed in very dim light that the shade can look green! Not a bad thing, just an observation.

When I have applied the magnetic polishes in the past I have tried to be a bit of a perfectionist with the application. This time round I was quick and thoughtless about it and it worked out really well.

As with before 2 days in and it is wearing and chipping, luckily the angle I took the photograph at doesn’t show this! When I do finally get my hands on the Seche Vite top coat this will be one of the first polishes I try it on.

Share:

5 comments

  1. Very pretty and good job on your technique! I am so curious about the magnetic polishes! They have such a neat effect, but I must confess I don't quite understand why they are called "magnetic". I will have to read up on that to figure it out! :)
    I love seche vite top coat! It makes even a dull-colored mani come to life (in my opinion) because it is sooo glossy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo such a gorgeous colour! =) xo

    pebbz| www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! I'm yet to try magnetic polishes, i think they look much better on longer nails like yours. Mine are TINY in size (not length) hah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try the Nails Inc magnetic nail polish that they sell at Sephora now. I love that blue shade! Seche Vite is definitely the best top coat!!

    Just found you through the Monday Beauties Blog Hop & we're now following. We'd love for you to visit our blog sometime too!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig