Thursday 12 January 2012

Quick review: Avon Magix face perfector

After my recent tidy up, I found Avons Magix face perfector — at first glance I assumed it would be a primer but after having a quick look on the website this is meant to be a nanoblur-like product, promising a flawless finish for up to 10 hours and brighter, soften skin.


Having used it for a few weeks, I am a bit ‘meh’ about this. It applies smoothly and has a silicon-like texture and gives a nice matte finish to the skin. I found my makeup applied much more smoothly, which is always a good thing but overall it just didn’t really do anything. It contains SPF 20, which I suppose is a positive, but I am a believer that if you want sun protection, use a separate sun block.

On the positive side, I did notice some reduction in the look of my pore size, but this effect needs quite a lot of product to be applied. I took to adding this in four sections, chin, cheeks, nose and forehead, adding a bit more product each time for the best finish.

Overall, I could quite easily live without this product, my make-up doesn't last any longer but, in fairness, it never claimed that it would and my skin doesn’t look that much improved. I know I didn’t pay the £10 it is retailed for and I certainly don’t think it is worth that much.

Share:

1 comment

  1. Thank you for the honest review. I will surely give this one a miss.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig