Sunday 15 January 2012

Quick Naked palette look

With all the blog posts about the Naked2 palette, I had a play with the original palette and decided to quickly share the look.

I used my typical combination of colours — toasted on the lid with buck and darkhorse in the crease.


I decided to experiment with how best to apply and started off using buck in the crease, then using dark horse in the outer corner only. I finally finished off with toasted all over the lid. I think this worked really well to easily blend the colours into one another. Then finished off with eyeliner and mascara.


Also, notice the new brows? Post coming soon...

Share:

4 comments

  1. Lovely look - Toasted is one of my favorites from the Naked palette! <3
    I found your blog on the Monday Beauties Blog hop & love it! Can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful EOTD. Your eyebrows look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful! I'm going to have to try this :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and wearable! :) I found your blog from the blog hop btw :)

    Zara
    x
    http://lifesprettyvisions.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig