Tuesday 14 February 2012

Quick review: No7 lash adapt mascara

No 7 mascaras are a bit hit and miss with me, but Lash Adapt has turned out to be a pleasant surprise. I picked this up using one of their £5 vouchers some time last year. It gives a nice natural look which makes a change from Benefit They’re real look I sported all over Christmas break and has become my everyday mascara.

The wand is quite thick (but I personally always look out for fatter wands) but it picks up just the right amount of product. The formulation of the mascara isn’t thick either so this combined with the wand size means that it does work really well to provide an even coat over the lashes and can be built up if needed. Even better, true to word, it doesn’t clump.

I tend to go for no more than two coats, generally I only apply the one to give me the look I want. When I have applied two there is still no clumping, but I also didn’t notice a huge difference in the length or volume of my lashes.

It is also worth mentioning the packaging, which at first glance looks like a standard black tube but it does have flecks of multicoloured sparkle through it, subtle but pretty.

Share:

2 comments

  1. I really liked their mascaras but I havent picked up one in a while, hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle Clements24 January 2013 at 00:37

    Never tried a No7 mascara before, might have to give this one a try x Danielle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig