Sunday 19 August 2012

Nails of the week: Rimmel Rose Libertine

I haven’t had a nail post for a few weeks having struggled with a new brand that chips before I’ve had a chance to take a picture…more on that in another post though.

So I decided to go back to a brand that hasn’t disappointed me so far.
Rose Libertine from Rimmel is a pretty, muted rose, pink shade. It is bright and summery without being garish, which makes it suitable for an office environment if you are someone who needs to be conscious of these things.

The polish dried pretty quickly, it doesn’t live up to the 60 second claim (or the one coat claim) and needed two coats to become opaque. It is also worth mentioning that I really like the brush, I have found it much easier to paint the edge of my nails without also painting my fingers too.

Four days on and there is only a slight bit of wear at the tips, which is perfect considering I always try to stretch my polish to last for a week.

Share:

4 comments

  1. Safira @ Miss Stylicious24 January 2013 at 00:30

    I LOVE this polish! My sister had it a while ago, and I used it so much I had to buy another one. I think it looks like the perfect dusky pink, and you are right that it is the perfect pink without looking too garish.
    I think two coats is about right for a solid colour, and the brush shape makes it so easy for applying it! Have you got any others from the 60 second collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do, I cannot remember the names though! I actually found them in the 99p store, so it is worth looking out there — they had the old brush though. I think I will definitely be heading back for more from this range though. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this in my collection too :) it's a gorgeous colour! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this nail polish in the shade 625 Sir, Yes Sir and I totally love the brush :)

    I found your blog on Beauty Obsessed Monday Blog Hop and followed:) If you want you can check out my blog and follow if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig