Thursday 18 October 2012

Discovering Beauty in Istanbul

Later this morning I am heading east for 10 days in Istanbul. I've never visited the city before so I'm looking forward to seeing all the sights as well as seeing the link between east and west. I will have my laptop with me but if you don't hear from me much over the next 10 days that is why.

At the moment I'm feeling completely overwhelmed with packing and trying to organise myself. I hate having to limit my wardrobe especially when I'm not too sure how the weather is going to be.

Make-up wise I was really stuck, I know more than likely I'll end up doing neutral looks but rather than limit myself I decided the Victoria Secret palette was the best option. I might even try to come up with 10 looks in 10 days, so watch this space! I also checked in a few extra blushes and lipsticks....just in case.
For skin care I decided to keep things simple and take products that can be used day and night. Most of them are new so, fingers crossed, I won't have any adverse reaction and I'll have good things to say about them when I return. The Dirty works wash bag I received from #LiveBloggers has been really handy since it fits a lot more than I expected and I’ve been able to cram in lots of little goodies to test while I am away.

If you have any tips on make-up, clothes and, if you have been to Istanbul before, what to see in the city, I would really appreciate the advice!

Share:

2 comments

  1. I've never been to Istanbul but I wish you a happy & safe trip. I look forward to hearing about it on your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) I had a wonderful time, almost didn’t want to come home! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig