Sunday 14 October 2012

First impressions: Elizabeth Arden peel and reveal

It is not often that I make impulse purchases, I like to search for reviews on products (and a cheaper price) before I commit to anything. But when I was told that with this mask it I would peel it off and every blackhead will come out with it and that it is ‘like peeling off layer of skin,’ I was sold.
I’ve used it a few times now and I come to the conclusion that the sales assistant was exaggerating . . .  a lot. That doesn’t mean I don’t like it but I was expecting a drastic and immediate result. At the moment I am mixing and matching it with other facial treatments so before I can decide whether this can actually improve my skin I need to get into the routine of using it regularly.
As the name suggests, Elizabeth Arden’s Intervene Peel and Reveal is a peel off face mask, which is meant to minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines as well as gently exfoliate. It is extremely sticky and comes with a sponge to make application easier. After the mask dries you simply peel it away. How long the mask takes to dry depends on how thickly it was applied to begin with (you only need a line layer) but this is usually between 10 to 15 minutes.

In my opinion peel off masks are the least luxurious to use but if I eventually end up with no blackheads and baby like skin, I won't be complaining.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig