Sunday 24 May 2015

Links I love #1

I read a lot throughout the week, blogs, newspapers, magazines, and a mix of everything from beauty and lifestyle to politics and current affairs. So I thought it would be nice to start showing some love and sharing those really good reads, the ones I end up saving in my inbox or on Bloglovin so I can come back to them again and again. I'll stick to beauty on the most part, but if I find something else really good I'll share that too.

1. Be Awesome to Somebody
The world can sometimes feel like a pretty heartless place, so I really enjoyed this post by Hair Romance about one person giving back. I won't give it away, I'll let you enjoy it for yourself.

2. Makeup forever to launch in the UK
Grace at allthatslap made me add a few things to my Makeup Forever lust list. Luckily for me, they do sell MUFE here.

3. Debate: Are you ever too old to be a beauty blogger?
Kat at Tales of a Pale Face asked a really thought-provoking question this week on age limits to beauty blogging. Admittedly, I had never thought about it before, maybe because I still think of myself as younger than I am! The comments are also very interesting.

4. Colour-Pop Eyeshadows: The best $5 you will ever spend
It's been a while since I have indulged in eyeshadows, I really do have enough, but these swatches from Stacey at Expat Make-Up Addict have me very tempted. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig