Monday 18 May 2015

New look


Nothing quite gets you excited about blogging like a new blog design. I tried and failed in the past to improve the look and functioning of my blog. I wanted something that reflected my personality somewhat, and that, ultimately, is attractive and easy for you to read.

There are a few tweaks I need to make -- sorting out the categories and adding a "related posts" feed -- but overall I love it.

I purchased my template from Pipdig, it was one of those that's "the one" moments when I saw it. The next step is to improve my photography and to really make the most of it, but that will come with time. As well as a new design and lots of new content, I have also decided to take a slightly different tone with my posts making them  more personable. Let me know how you like it.

Anyhow, I will keep this short and sweet. Thank you all for your continued support, do let me know how you find using the design.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig