Thursday 24 February 2011

Nails of the week - Barry M


Having had interviews last week I opted for a classic french manicure, so this week though I wanted to take advantage of being able to have bold colours and nail designs opting for Barry M’s bright pink polish and nail effects on top. I have featured the nail effects before but it does look that much better over a brighter polish.


I have noticed that my nail effects polish is starting to get a little thick (mostly at the top of the bottle) so I am not sure what I can do to remedy that so as not to affect how it works. I have found to get the best result you need a thin layer of polish being careful not to overlap on the larger nails.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig