Friday 11 February 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Renew You Microdermabrasion Mask Review

The Montagne Jeunesse Renew You Microdermabrasion Mask is a exfoliating mask designed to give you visibly looking younger skin since it contains a ‘rich complex of natural anti-ageing’ ingredients.

Generally I love face masks (see last post) and exfoliators so as a combination for me this is perfect. The mask comes with two chambers, stage 1 being the exfoliator, containing mild fruit acids and microbeads which you gently massage over your skin for 2 minutes following your usual cleansing. You then leave the masque on for 10-15 minutes (I generally always opt for the longer time). You then rinse off and apply the second chamber, containing a post-perfecting cream.

This is my second purchase of this, each sachet lasts for around 3 uses, and although it recommends 2-3 times a week of usage, generally I only used it once a week. However I love this product and potentially using it as suggested will only give a better result. It has no real smell and the microbeads are not too harsh. When leaving it on your face it does not really harden and is easily washed off. Your skin then feels so smooth and you can visibly see a difference from the first use with your skin appearing brighter, ‘cleaner’ and clearer. I experienced no drying effect after using, and the moisturiser sunk in well to my skin and added to the smooth and soft feel. I think I will always continue to use this product in my routine. I never brought it as an anti-ageing product, more to add with reducing acne scarring and redness of my skin. However, I use multiple products to help with this so I could not say that the benefits I have seen I can attribute to this alone.

Overall I have nothing but praise for this, I think the only negative would be having to be careful with storage after first use since you will not use it all in one go, but that is only because I was searching for something to say!
Share:

3 comments

  1. Online is your best bet (they have their own website). They do sell them in stores, but no one store has the full range of products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i purchase this from is there any shop i can go to or do i have to order off Amazon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Microdermabrasion is non-surgical treatment. It is like cosmetic treatment. It is the best treatment for acne scar removal. It gives instant effect. There are no side effects.

    Microdermabrasion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig