Saturday 12 February 2011

Babyliss Waving Wand Look


If you read one of my previous blog posts then you would know that I ordered the Babyliss waving wand at a bargain price. Arriving this morning I tried it out immediately and these are the results…………..


I even felt inspired to model a bump-it and a flower headband with the look today.


First impressions…... I love it! The look is unique to that of a curling wand. I know I want to have more of a play with different thicknesses of hair etc before I give my final review, but so far so good.

** 19th March 2011 Please see here for full review. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig