Monday 28 February 2011

Outfit and Face of the Night

Sorry this post is a little late, I wore this for a night out on Friday. This was my first night out of the year and probably in about 6 months. Wasn't feeling brave enough to go for a skirt/dress so I opted for a simple but hopefully cute harem pant combo, I was in two minds about this outfit, even now looking at the pictures I still am!

The harem trousers are about 2 years ago from New Look, at the time they were the only harem trousers I thought suited me, unfortunately with the weather the way it is I don't get to wear them much, but I have had some inspirational ideas for winter looks with them so I will try it out and get back to you!

The top is actually a 'dress' from H&M, I love the lace detailing on the shoulder. It is far too short and sheer for a dress so I tucked it in and with my flower belt from Primark and my nude wedges, outfit complete! It was the first time I wore my wedges which were so comfortable! I wanted to match the belt and shoes and I think this worked well and will definitely be my combo in the summer.

For my makeup I went for my favourite NYX One night in Morocco palette. I love this look and it’s so easy to achieve with the eye shadows even for a lazy applicator like me! I’ve included pictures in two different lightings for the full effect.




So did I pull it off? Not too mean though please! :-)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig