Thursday 8 March 2012

I’m going away...

Away on holiday that is!


I am off to Dubai for just over three weeks, I leave tomorrow morning and I am excited, nervous and exhausted all at the same time! I am in the process of finishing off the last little jobs and trying to remember if there is anything I have forgotten to do and pack! 


Never forgetting my blog, I have packed almost all the small samples of products I have in an attempt to test out lots of new products as well as free up even more space in my cupboards. I have also taken a bit of a risk by packing new makeup so I am hoping that I won’t end up regretting that. I do have some blog posts written but I am hoping I will still be able to blog whilst I am out there.

Let me know if you would like to see posts of my adventures as well as the usual reviews and makeup looks.

Share:

2 comments

  1. hope you have a lovely time! i love dubai!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see what products are in Dubai that you can't get anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig