Monday 19 March 2012

Liz Earle and I – product series

I have been a user of Liz Earle since for about 10 years, my mother brought me a today’s special value from QVC and since then I have been hooked. To date I think I have tried almost everything she has to offer.

Two of her products really stand out for me in terms of how they helped me to deal with my skin, cleanse and polish and superskin concentrate. When I finally resolved to improve my skin, I switched from using acne-prone targeted products to using gentler, more natural products – one of which, was cleanse and polish — and I quickly noticed a huge difference in the condition of my skin, how much I would break out and a reduction in the scarring.

I wanted to start a series reviewing selections of her products. I have always brought the QVC special value sets, which has allowed me to restock on favourites as well as try out new products and I have a firm list of favourites.

Although I am big fan, two things stop me using her products exclusively. The first is the price, although I have heard Liz describe herself as "masstige" In my opinion her products hit the higher end of the scale, and this is partly the reason I always buy from QVC. The second is that I have tried to switch to more natural products but I am not sure how well Liz Earle products fit into this. I have read articles, which suggest that the products are marketed to appear natural but they are not actually so, but I need to do a bit more research into this before I make up my mind, or say any more on this blog for that matter!

Let me know if you are a fan of Liz Earle products, what your favourites are, and what are your misses. I am hoping that the series will help anyone who hasn’t tried her products yet or can’t decide what to try next.
Share:

2 comments

  1. I have a love hate relationship with Liz Earle, for me, this is because not everything is 100% natural as it first appears, she does use parabens. That being said it is far better than other high end brands on the market. If you want a similar range that is 100% natural I highly recommend Tropic Skincare. I have used the brand for a number of years and watched it grow. Not sure if they still do it but Liz had a seconds shop on ebay, that was a good way to save a few pennies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz earle has done alot good to my skin. On every product I get my hands on of liz, i fall in love with it. I have been using cleanser, tonic and moisturizer. also the exfoliator. All my acne problems including white heads have been disappeared!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig