Tuesday 27 March 2012

Irregular choice — Otters ankle boot

What better place to debut the newest addition to my boot collection than at LFWend? My sister and I stumbled across the brand Irregular Choice whilst waiting to meet Safira and Aysha at the Bourjois pop up shop.

The shop is colourful and full of the most creatively styled shoes and boots. They all have interesting heels, patterns and fabrics. As soon as these ankle boots caught my eye I loved them and even though I initially resisted, I ended up going back for them!

Unfortunately, I don’t have an outfit post to show how I styled the boots, but the colour and relatively simple design means that the boots can be used to dress up any simple outfit and give a more edgy look.


My favourite feature is the heel, which is 10cm tall and made from perspex. The heel colour fades from  black to clear and also has a leaf design. The height of the heel makes them relatively comfortable to walk around in all day. I also love the sole, I was actually sad to have to walk in them knowing that the sole would get ruined!

The boots also come in gold and purple shades (the purple in particular looks amazing!)

I would love to know if any of my readers are Irregular Choice fans? They aren’t a brand I had noticed in the past, but will be sure to have my eye on them now.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig