Sunday 29 April 2012

My favourite skincare Youtuber

Anyone who has read my blog for a while should know that I am all about skincare. I also love to watch YouTube videos and read blogs to get impressions of different skin care products but I am more selective when it comes to taking advice about how to take care of my skin.

My favourite YouTuber to watch for skin care advice is Dr Schultz on DermTV.com. His videos are short, to the point and I have learnt so many interesting facts about different skin conditions and how the skin works. Although I believe he has his own clinic and skin care line, his videos aren’t just promotion for his own brand, which is something I really appreciate.

I am aware that I may be writing this and you have all heard of this channel but if not I would love to know what you think if you do check out his videos. Also if you have any suggestions for other skin care based blogs and YouTube channels to follow please comment below.

Share:

2 comments

  1. talha seo services24 January 2013 at 00:30

    Hello, I really like all of the content provided here. Please continue the great work as I will be checking back

    again.thank you
    Skincare Products UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skincare Products UK
    nice and good blog on skincare thanks for sharing nice thing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig