Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter inspired nails

Just a quick post to show you my Easter inspired nails this Easter Sunday.


I used Barry M’s matt white shade all over the nails and let them dry completely before using manicure guides to paint parts of my nail in shade lemon icecream. Annoyingly, when pulling away the guides the line did not come away clean so I used silver glitter to cover this.

The finish isn’t as neat as I would have liked and the white shade I own is too streaky, but I like the idea in principal and will hopefully perfect the technique in another post!

Share:

5 comments

  1. hahaha.. my girl also paint her nails to commemorate Easter Sunday, and the kids where like, aunty your nails are so cute can i also have one, and she was well yeah :).. the family reunion is so fun that day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great nails ! i want to try the easter bunnie nails i have seen going around blogs but i just cannot paint my normal nails let alone what you have done ! <3 your nails

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks really good!! xx

    claudia-beautyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this !! Really into chevron patterns at the moment I may give this a go myself !! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig