Sunday 22 April 2012

Face of the night

This is just a quick post to share the makeup I did for a wedding last weekend. I decided to go for a classic neutral eye and used my Naked palette.


Eyes:
UDPP
Naked palette: virgin, naked, buck, smog, toasted, dark horse
Saffron gel eyeliner 
No7 mascara 

Rest of face:
Bella Pierre foundation (cinnamon)
Bourgeois bronzing powder (contouring)
Sleek contour and highlight kit (highlight only)
Benefit Bella Bamba blush
No 7 marshmallow lip gloss 


I also attempted to overcome my laziness and attempt using false eyelashes. I managed to get it on one eye with the first attempt, but the other took about five! Any tips to make this easier would be much appreciated!

Share:

4 comments

  1. I love this it suits you so much, you look beautiful!
    http://missashiibeauty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I need to get out my Naked palette again and go nuts with it. I try so many things now that I get so distracted - lol! :) I really like the look you came up with and can sympathize with you on the lashes. I have to make myself wear them so that I can get enough practice actually putting them on and it does get easier, but I also feel one eye is still easier than the other to apply them to. I know "practice makes perfect" is probably the lamest advice- but that is my take on it! :) Someone that really helped me with applying lashes was watching EmilyNoel83's you tube video on how to apply false lashes. She goes step by step and has some good advice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great advice, I really like Emily Noel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig