Wednesday 9 May 2012

LellyBean bags

For those of you who follow me on twitter you would have seen me post a picture with my own personalised jute bag made by LellyBeans.


The bag was designed and made by my wonderful friend Lesley, aka LellyBeans, who I stayed with in Dubai. I was lucky enough to be there for the creation of my bag watching what started as an outline turn into me!

LellyBeans is a very talented artist, she starts off with a basic outline of the eyes and face and slowly builds this up into a character. My bag took around three hours to make, the best bit for me was seeing my hair come to life and slowly fill up the space on the bag — which is my favourite feature!


I chose to have one of the larger style bags, which I used as a beach/pool bag as well as a shopping bag whilst in Dubai. It fits a huge amount and the fabric of the bag means that I don’t feel like I am overloading it.

You can see pictures of the creation of the bag on the LellyBeans facebook page as well all the other bag and more information.

Would love to know what you think of the bag and please head to Facebook to like the page and follow on LellyBeans on twitter.

Share:

2 comments

  1. Wow that bag is amazing!!! That is so cool that your friend makes them and you got to see the creation process. It is definitely a one-of-a-kind piece and you look amazing on it (and in real life too!) :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is my first visit to your blog posts and you have really gained the appreciation for such a brilliant write-up. I want to know more about your article & blog posts. Thanks & I will wait for your reply.

    jute products | Jute Bags | Jute Bag ,shopping bags india

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig