Wednesday 16 May 2012

Quick review: Stylfile

I wouldn’t usually feel the need to blog about a nail file. In the past I have always used crystal nail files because they are long lasting and are meant to be kinder to nails than traditional emery nail files. However, I was intrigued by the Stylfile, creation of Tom Pellereau (the inventor), from the 2011 series of the apprentice.
The Stylfile is an S-shaped file, which is designed to follow the curve of the nail to help make the process of shaping nails easier… and it does! The file has two different abrasive sides, as you would find with most emery files, one for shaping and the other to smooth. It did feel a little strange to hold and use at first but I did find that once I got used to this the whole process of filing my nails was a lot quicker and I was really pleased with the result.

I think this is a great product for the price (£4.49) and would be particularly good for anyone who has difficulty shaping their nails evenly and easily. There are also two other files available one that includes a buffer and another smaller “emergency file” designed to be attached to keys or thrown into a handbag for travel use, which I love the look of, since it is contained in a spring, which stops the file from scratching anything in your bag!

This is one of those products that I wonder “why has no one thought of this before?!” I would love to know what you think and also what beauty related products you think should have come about sooner. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig