Saturday 29 September 2012

Time to Shine!

So before you click away deeming this post the worst attempt at fashion blogging - don't!
Tonight I will be walking 26 miles across London raising money for skin cancer and Cancer Research UK.

I'm very nervous but I have done a half marathon in the past and that had a very casual atmosphere, so I am hoping tonight will be the same.

Because the event is called Shine, I wanted to wear the brightest clothing and makeup I could find. I have kept my makeup simple, with the main feature being bright pink lips. I found the tutu, leg warmers and gloves all on eBay for a grand total of £6.

On my nails I decided to wear another set of ImPress nails, this time with a fun pink and purple leopard print.
Please wish me luck and if you would like to donate to the cause, this is my link!

Share:

1 comment

  1. Good Luck! I've done the moonwalk before x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig