Sunday 23 September 2012

Mememe dew pot (willow whisper)

I haven’t seen too many reviews of these dew pots in the blogging world. It seems the Maybelline 24 hour tattoo may have over shadowed them somewhat (see what I did there?)
Anyway, I digress, Mememe offer a completely different set of shades, much more subtle and wearable on a daily basis in my opinion. I picked up Willow whisper, which is a shimmery champagne colour.

I've taken to using this on a daily basis, either alone all over the lid or with a darker brown colour in the crease to add definition. I have also used this as a base for nude looks, to intensify the base colour.
Willow whisper with a darker brown shadow in the corner of the eye
Because the pot is so small I use a large concealer brush to remove the product and apply to my lid. It is easily buildable, which makes the shimmer in the product more obvious but I prefer to apply a thin layer, which I then blend out with my finger.

The shadow does crease after about six hours, but using a primer and applying thinner layers helps to combat this.

At £7.25, I think the dew pots are a little overpriced, so I would recommend waiting for a 3 for 2 or money off offer.

Share:

3 comments

  1. lovely...i really like MeMeMe cosmetics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely!! I'm always looking for little pots of cream eyeshadows for daily use. Definitely need to look in to these.

    Lx
    pandorasbasket.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig