Tuesday 11 February 2014

Relocating...

In two weeks time life will have changed quite drastically for me. This weekend I am getting married and the following Friday I will be relocating to start a new life in the Middle East.

I’m feeling quite overwhelmed right now, there has been a lot to organise for the wedding and once that is done I will have to face the task that is fitting my life into a suitcase.
As a skincare and beauty enthusiast naturally my biggest concerns are to do with how my face and hair will react to the weather and water. Should I expect my makeup to just slide off my face? And is a 23kg luggage allowance enough to carry all my skincare?

I of course plan to continue blogging while I am out there, hopefully being much more consistent than I have been the last few months, which is hopefully understandable now. I also plan on starting a separate blog, documenting the move and how I am adjusting to the lifestyle — once I have that up and running I will post a link here for those of you that would be interested in seeing how I am getting on.

Lots of love,
Share:

6 comments

  1. Seriously I wish you all the best but I hope you don't cry every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the wedding and I look forward to reading your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ayesha. Wish you all the best in your new journey. Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so damn excited and happy for you!!!!!!! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you and I'm glad you are going to keep us up to date with your life over there! We shall have to Skype once you've settled in :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. best wishes for your new journey :) hope you will enjoy your new life at middle east. waiting for read your new blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig