Thursday 6 March 2014

Getting on track

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I arrived in Muscat safely and am hopefully over the hardest part of the settling in process!
The apartments here are mostly unfurnished so the first week was spent shopping buying all the essential things that you don’t realise you need until you miss them.

I didn’t have internet access for a week, which you will hopefully appreciate was awful. I knew that I needed the internet for work and obviously blogging, but how reliant I am on it as a form of entertainment and my link to family and friends I didn’t know, so I did suffer a few days feeling totally isolated.

I’m still in the process of setting up the second blog, I plan on writing about my moving experience, how I am settling and then of course sharing all my experiences here. I do wonder if I am best just changing this blog into a lifestyle one, after all Discovering Beauty doesn’t have to mean just makeup, but let me know what you think.

I have a few beauty posts lined up too, a very late review of February’s Birchbox and other reviews and, once I have some good pictures together, I will also do a wedding post just to share my hair and makeup looks and tips.

Thank you for sticking by me in the down time and for all the lovely comments and well wishes on my last post and on Twitter and Instagram, I promise will be back on track soon!

Share:

4 comments

  1. I live in muscat too....welcome...and do let me know you need anything.

    Nadya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nadya, thank you so much. I was actually thinking of organising a meet up, seeing if there are any other bloggers or readers in the area and getting together for tea and cake somewhere. I’m not very mobile yet though so hopefully in a few weeks, would you be up for that? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes im definitely up for it..and i do know quite a few bloggers here as well..i dont have a blog per se but im a beauty junkie and quite active on instagram with beauty related posts..

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw excellent, am I following you? You must give me your user name and if you give me your email too I can send you my number and we can stay in touch and organise something that way x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig