Saturday 15 March 2014

New blog up and running

Just a quick post to let you know that my new blog, Life Outside the M25, is now up and running. I’ve published an introductory post for now and will be publishing a post about my moving and settling experience, as well as a first impression in the next few days, before moving on to sharing all my new experiences with you.

If you would like to follow you have the option of Google or BlogLovin’ and I will also post updates on my existing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+ accounts. 

Share:

2 comments

  1. Have you switched blogs? Or now you have two blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, I have two blogs now but am still in the settling down phase here and figuring out how best to run the two. I will be up and running properly soon I hope! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig