Monday 12 May 2014

Love at first pump, Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser

Once in a while you discover a product that from the first use you just know you are going to love.

And that's what happened with Elemis's Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser. It is one of those simple cleansers that does the job it claims to do and that you enjoy using in the process.


The creamy nature of the cleanser means that you need a muslin cloth or flannel to remove any traces or you will end up with a layer of residue. It removes all traces of makeup, including waterproof makeup, and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised too.

Personally, I love the fragrance, I've taken to using this in the evenings -- only because I can't buy Elemis in Oman and I am trying my best to conserve it -- because the scent of lavender and ylang ylang gets me in bedtime mood.

Those of you with dry skin will love this, and I suspect normal/combination skin types will think it is a treat too. Fans of Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish will also like this, but for me this cleanser has the edge.
All this said, a major downside is the price point, the other is that you can't see how much product is left in the dispenser. At £29 for 150ml it is expensive unless you get it as part of a set. QVC sells two for £44 (plus postage) and I purchased mine as part of the 5 Piece Anti Ageing Collection that was a TSV a few months ago, which is now on offer for £68.16 (plus postage) and is a great set if you want to try out a few products from the range. I actually ordered it on auto-repeat, I just hope family don't help themselves by the time I visit home in October! 

 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig