Tuesday 17 February 2015

Spa days

“Finally. A blog post" you might say, well sort of. I wanted to signpost you to a blog you might be interested in though and that's over on my lifestyle blog. It is a look at a spa I visited as part of celebrations of my one-year wedding anniversary: one-year already!
My love of spas actually began with my hen weekend where my girlfriends and family arrange a day spa experience, as the bride I was treated to two treatments and we spent a lovely day curled up in our gowns talking and eating. You may have seen this this picture on Instagram posted by Aysh of me and my fellow blogging beauties.
When on honeymoon in Thailand me and my husband visited a spa on our last day. Thailand is known for its spa treatments and we enjoyed a three and a half hour pamper session, including a steam room, jacuzzi, scrub, wrap, massage and gold-leaf facial. We had our own hut where the treatments took place and what was most impressive was the seamless way one treatment flowed into another. In between treatments we were given drinks and even a cake, and throughout we heard the sound of birds chirping and running water. Pure bliss. The treatments were tailored to us each perfectly, my husband prefers a hard massage whereas I am a bit more delicate, but each of us came away saying that the pressure was just right.

If I could treat myself to a spa once a month, I would be very happy: that's something to work towards I guess.

Check out my other post here.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig