Tuesday 17 March 2015

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser

After so long it makes sense to kick off reviews again with a cleanser. I've very much stripped back my cleansing routine after having a bad breakout, I knew it was down to new products I was testing (they have since found a place in the bin) and I decided to narrow down to just a few good basic products.
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser
I picked up Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser from Duty Free, Kiehl's have always intrigued me with their shop-front and packaging but no product ever stood out for me as a must-buy. I heard good things about the Ultra Facial Cleanser, which is meant to be for all skin types and I truly believe this is true. As someone that fluctuates between normal and dry skin, I haven't found this to be drying at all.

It is a foaming cleanser and on the advice on Caroline Hirons I stayed away from foaming cleansers for a while, even though I like using these the most. This cleanser in particular works well with my hands, or a cloth, and my Clarisonic, and surprisingly is good at removing everyday makeup (not sure I would trust it alone for heavy night-out makeup). It is gentle, as as I said doesn't give you that tight feeling straight after cleansing, but I would keep it away from your eyes as it does sting.

It has no fragrance from what I can tell and even though it appears to be on the pricy side for a cleanser (15 for 150ml, or 8.50 for 75ml) you need a pea sized amount for each cleanse so I expect it to last a long time.

I know the ingredients list might not make everyone happy but if you are looking for an effective cleanser that is good value for money, there are worse options.

You can purchase Kielh's Ultra Facial Cleanser here, and here for a slightly cheaper price!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig