Tuesday 22 November 2011

Competition winner update!

Unfortunately, one of my competition winners didn’t get back to me and since it has been about 3 weeks since the winners were announced I decided it was time to choose another.

The prize unclaimed was the Sleek collection, so I decided to select another winner so without further ado…… the winner is…….


GFC follower: Neha. 
Prize Entry: Sleek nude collection.
Tip: For those who suffer from enlarged pores when washing your face morning/night, splash/dab the affected areas with cold water. Then as part of your normal routine your toner will help minimise the appearance of pores (Bellapierre's toner is the best one I've ever tried - and I've tried plenty!).


Congratulations!! Please contact me asap so I can send you your prize!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Congratulations Neha. Great tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely blog you have. Your posts and layout are very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig