Thursday 10 November 2011

Rimmel - crystal mauve and Kate Moss 03

I have picked up two Rimmel lipsticks recently, shade 03 from the Kate Moss collection and crystal mauve from the moisture renew line.


Shade 03 was the only lipstick of the collection, which I thought would suit me and that I would actually wear. It is a little darker than the “nude delight,” which I have swatched and reviewed previously. For my skin tone I think this is a better nude colour for everyday wear, as I have noticed that nude delight, depending upon the rest of my makeup, can look too pale. The formulation of this lipstick actually feels more moisturising that the moisture renew range.


Crystal mauve is a subtle pinkish-purple, it translates more pink on the lips than I expected. It has a high shine but it isn’t too shimmery, even though the bullet appears as though it may be. The colour is very buildable, which makes this great for day or night wear. I would like to find a more purple toned lipstick but for now this great for a pop of colour without feeling too conscious of the shade.


I own three Rimmel lipsticks now and so far I am really impressed with all three, the colours are buildable, they are moisturising and as an added bonus I purchased them all with some sort of promotional deal making them great value for money.

Share:

2 comments

  1. oooh i really like the second one! gorgeous
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours look beautiful on your lips. I've wanted to try one of those Rimmel shades for ages so I might have been persuaded now!
    Love
    gabriellasofia

    www.hautefuture.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig