Tuesday 5 June 2012

Face of the night: another matte smoky look

Just a quick post to share with you the makeup I wore this evening. I feels like ages since I have done a full face of make-up so a night out with the girls was just the excuse I needed.
I’ve broken out quite badly recently, so I wanted to use something that would provide coverage without looking or feeling too heavy. I have been using the No7 BB cream and having not initially loved it, I am now converted (full review coming up soon!)
I am loving matte eye makeup at the moment and used the Nivea matte eyeshadows I purchased in Dubai.  The look is my standard smokey eye, with the lighter colour all over the lid and a darker shade in the crease, and can be easily replicated using the new Sleek palette or the NYX palette I have mentioned in the past. I decided to line my eyes thicker than I normally do and I only realised once I came home that I forgot to add mascara!

On the rest of my face I used the Bourgeois bronzing powder and Sleek highlighter and my lips were filled in using a nude lip liner and topped off with Revlon lip butter in creme brulee.

Share:

2 comments

  1. You look beautiful! I love the glow going on in your skin too, which is looking lovely, by the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. RichardLAnderson24 January 2013 at 00:39

    http://goo.gl/lCnnI

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig