Sunday 17 June 2012

Blogger appreciation award

I think these blog awards are so sweet and it always makes me happy to think someone has thought of me when it comes to passing on appreciation and in this case I want to thank Beauty and Babbling for that. Thank you!

The rules for this award are:

1) Thank the person who gave you the award with a blog link on your post
2) Answer the four questions below
3) Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/commenters/supporters/followers as you’d like
4) Let the blogger know you’ve awarded them, either by commenting on their blog or sending them an e-mail.


THE QUESTIONS ARE:
1) How long have you been blogging?
I started my blog January 2011, so 1 year and 6 months!

2) What are 1-2 reasons you started blogging?
I had quite low self esteem having struggled with acne and scarring, once I started to deal with that I built up some confidence and started to enjoy using and wearing makeup. A blog seemed like the perfect place to share what I discovered.

3) What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
I mostly follow beauty blogs but there are a few fashion and lifestyle blogs I like too.

4) What is 1 thing you would like to improve as a blogger on your blog?
The design. I think over time my photography and writing has improved but my understanding of blogger and HTML means that my blog doesn’t look as pretty and neat as I would like.

THE AWARD GOES TO:
Beauty and Makeup Boudoir
Beauty for Thought
Beauties in Bloom
CurvesColourSparkle
FrootiBeauty
Miss Stylicious
Skin Deep
Skin Scrubs
Truly Madly Beauty




Thank you once again to Beauty and Babbling!

Share:

6 comments

  1. aww thank you so so so much for the award!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://goo.gl/sgXj9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Hey if you want help with your blog design let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Aysh thank you so much! my 1st award! yeay :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for thinking of Beauty And Make Up Boudoir :-)
    I love your blog just as much (if not more) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely award!

    I agree, it's always nice to know someone out there appreciates the hard work you put into your blog! :)

    I'm your newest follower, hope you can take a look at my blog, maybe follow back? I'd be really grateful x

    Laura xx

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig