Wednesday 25 September 2013

Quick review: Bourjois Intuitive Liner

This product is my cat eye secret weapon.

No matter how much I have practiced I cannot achieve a good winged eyeliner. Apart from gradually filling in my entire lid attempting to make the lines an even thickness I also have the problem of having the flicks at completely different angles.

Bourjois Intuitive Liner has a very clever design that makes drawing a cat eye easy. The nib is 3 dots, which I use to draw the outline of where I want my liner to be before then using a traditional liner to join up the dots and extend the line across my lashes. You could draw the dots very close to one another to have them look joined, but the finish isn’t as neat.

I also use this to fill in the gaps between the lashes to make my lashes appear fuller without looking as though you are wearing anything. 

The liner lasts all day and I haven’t had a problem with smudging or bleeding and it is easy to remove. Another great point is that I have had this for months and it hasn’t dried out yet and because of the way I use it I expect it will last me many months more.
I would recommend this to any eyeliner beginners, or anyone like me who is hopeless at winged liner.

Bourjois Intuitive Liner costs £6.99 and can be found in Boots, Superdrug and some supermarkets.

Let me know your trick for the perfect winged eye, my goal is to one day do it freehand!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig