Friday 27 September 2013

Messy side bun, curly hair up-do

I've always worn my hair loose because I feel it suits me better but I really love nothing more than to have it in a high bun or a pony tail and out of my face.

So I decided to play with more up-dos, trying to achieve a style that includes my curls, suits my face shape, makes me feel feminine and at the same time is out of my face!

Essentially this is a side messy bun look. After using the Toni and Guy waver to get defined waves, I put in a side parting and brought my hair to one side twisting it loosely into a bun and letting the hair fall naturally.

Some spin pins and hair pins later and I was done.
I was really pleased with the outcome. With a bit more care the look could be much for polished looking for a formal event and I think the addition of a flower or other hair accessory would also make the look that much more fun. 

What is your go to hairstyle, up or down?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig