Wednesday 13 November 2013

Sample session: L’Occitane Hand Cream

One of two skincare posts I decided to spoil you with today, with a focus on all things hands.

The first is a sample, that I very nearly gave away, from L’Occitane. I’ve tend to use body lotion on my hands immediately after a shower, but I like having samples such as these in my handbag for days while I am out and about, particularly now the weather is colder.
L’Occitane’s dry skin hand cream has a thick consistency, but it absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave any sticky residue. I have the original scent, which smells strongly of shea butter, but I know there are lots available to choose from if you prefer fruity scents.

Once applied, the hydration lasts for a few hours and I don’t feel the need to reapply often. I have seen this referred to as the Rolls Royce of hand creams and I expect this is why. When I have applied at night my hands have felt beautifully soft in the morning as if I have just applied the cream.
L’Occitane is often found as a magazine freebie, so I would keep an eye out for that as a good way of trying before committing to a larger size. Otherwise it can be purchased online, here, or found in most department stores, at around £8 for 30ml and £19 for 150ml, which I think is great value for such a quality product.

Is hand cream a must in your routine or do you just settle for spreading your normal body cream?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, I love to get your opinions and I do my best to reply to all x

© Discovering Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig